Fill In The Blank Friday
October 12, 2012 § 4 Comments
I’m a little late today…
1. My favorite flower is hydrangea or beautiful roses. I used to love daisies but I’m over it. The colors in these 2 flowers is beautiful!!
2. You should never talk about religion. I’m cool with politics, even when some people have very strong opinions. Opinions I can deal with, faith is much harder. Faith is very hard to see from another point of view.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is the iMovie app. Dude I am having so much fun messing with it!
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing big sweaters & scarves! I’m in love with them right now!
5. I wish I were asleep. I must be getting old. I don’t even have kids.
6. My favorite TV show currently is Doctor Who. I just saw this on Nerdist tonight and it made me miss Rory and Amy all over again!!
7. This weekend I want to go eat dinner at Kobe Steakhouse. Its one of those Japanese grill table places. It’s my husband’s birthday tomorrow so of course we are going. I do NOT want to go to my great-uncle’s funeral tomorrow morning but there it is.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do